SPIRULINA Bio supplement for health, energy and beauty
BIO* Spirulina food supplement, ampoules 20pcs x 10ml
Dietary supplement ampoules to support normal vitality, recovery and normal healthy eating. It is recommended for athletes or for people with a certain diet, which should be supplemented with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc.
technology Phyto Aromicell’R®
allowing the combination of Essential Oil with Aquatic Plant Extracts.
Phyto Aromicell’R® uses mycelial food technology (aggregates of amphiphilic molecules) that binds the aqueous plant extract to the essential oil:
Fast action – active substances are taken up by the body very quickly thanks to the essential oil;
Long-lasting action – with the help of plant extracts, the action to support normal immunity is long-lasting and healthy.
Active ingredients from Organic farming:
1. *BIO Spirulina (blue), titrated with FICOCYANIN. Spirulina is an algae with a high content of nutrients.
It is rich in protein, vitamins (such as vitamin B12), minerals (such as iron and calcium), antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. The vote also contains clorophyll, which supports liver health. Spirulina is associated with a number of benefits for human health. Here are some of them:
- Improves the immune system: The richness of vitamins and minerals supports the health of the immune system.
- Increases energy and endurance: Spirulina contains important nutrients that improve energy levels.
- Improves skin health: The high content of antioxidants helps in the fight against free radicals that harm the skin.
- Supports heart function: Omega-3 fatty acids support cardiovascular health.
- Helps detoxify the body: The clorophile in spirulina can support natural detoxification processes.
- Supports liver health: The clorophile and phycocyanin in spirulina are known for their positive effects on the liver.
- May help in lowering cholesterol: Studies have shown that spirulina may have a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels.
Spirulina has many qualities and properties that make it a “super cocktail” of perfectly balanced elements, considered a superfood.
2. *BIO essential oil of Sea pine – extracted from pine needles. Supports normal immunity and normal respiratory processes. Sea pine essential oil contains antioxidants that can help fight free radicals and support cell health. Favors the normal function of the urinary system.
Ingredients(**RDA): (for 1 ampoule of 10ml) *Blue Spirulina extract (Blue-green algae) (9950mg; 99.5%) titrated with Phycocyanin (8mg; 0.08%); *Essential oil of Sea pine (Pinas Pinaster) (50mg; 0.5%).
*Certified ingredients from organic farming
**Recommended daily intake
How to use:
Take one ampoule a day, alone or with a large glass of water. The deposition of undissolved contents in the ampoule is normal. Shake well before use. 20-day program, it is desirable to repeat after a 10-day break
Recommendations for use:
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place Store out of the reach of young children. Before use, it is advisable to consult a doctor, especially in case of severe renal failure. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. in case of a history of epilepsy or seizures. Long-term use is not recommended. Do not use the food supplement as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended for athletes or for people with a certain diet, which should be supplemented with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc. This product is not a medicine, but a dietary supplement based on spirulina and essential oil.
Les 3Chenes, 69770Villecheneve, France
If you want to see more products of the same type visit
natural dietary supplements