Dietary supplement to support venous blood circulation, normal lymphatic edema and blood filtration
Almost 50% of the adult population suffers from impaired blood circulation.
- nocturnal cramps, numbness and swelling of the limbs;
- water retention and cellulite formation;
- varicose veins;
The main factors that lead to these problems are heredity, advanced age, overweight, sedentary lifestyle. The majority of people with such symptoms are women, and almost every one of them resorts to taking medications, which in turn have quite a few negative side effects!
The solution of 3Chenes (Troyes Shen) to address these problems is the dietary supplement LYMPHAVEINE (LYMPHAVEN)!
One product with 4 actions and 16 specific active herbal ingredients for a normally functioning circulatory system!
1. Improve blood circulation – six concentrated, active ingredients for improved blood circulation:
– Citrus bioflavonodes against venous insufficiency. Strengthen elasticity, reduce permeability and increase the resistance of blood vessels. Dilate arteries and regulate blood pressure;
– Grape seed extract – reduces the permeability of blood vessels and improves peripheral circulation;
– Ginkgo biloba – antiplatelet properties, increases blood flow to the brain;
– Quercetin – natural flavonoid – inhibits platelet adhesion, favorably acts on capillaries and cardiovascular system;
– Rutin – natural flavonoid – increases the elasticity and strength of blood vessels;
– Ruscus – strengthens the capillary walls, stimulates the irrigation of the limbs and brain, supports blood circulation
2. Improve lymph circulation – five active ingredients for normal lymphatic edema:
– Bromelain – an enzyme of plant origin. Reduces swelling, breaks down plaques and prevents the accumulation of new ones;
– Dandelion – diuretic effect, reduces swelling;
– Magnesium and Vit B6 – the combination of the two favors cardiac activity, regulates blood sugar and blood pressure. Reduce the risk of stroke;
– Potassium – essential for muscle contractions of the heart muscle. Promotes the proper function of the kidneys and excretory functions of the body, helps lower blood pressure
3. Venous protection – in varicose veins, excessive production of free radicals is observed.
There is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants. The solution of Troyes Shen – 3 aptitve ingredients for normal functioning and protected veins:
– Vitamin C – supports the formation of red blood cells;
– Selenium – an antioxidant, increases blood flow, reduces the risk of coronary artery disease;
– Vitamin E – antioxidant, with anti-inflammatory and anti-platelet action.
4. Support liver function:
– Black radish – helps the liver to process food and at the same time purify the blood from accumulated “waste”. Stimulates bile and relieves the work of the kidneys.
LYMPHATIC lymphatic venous circulation is a dietary supplement, a combination of 16 specific active herbal ingredients, vitamins and minerals
- Practice physical exercises. Take daily walks
- When sitting or standing in one place for a long time, do ankle and lower leg exercises
- Wear comfortable clothes that do not press on the veins. Wear shoes with moderate heels
- When resting in bed, raise your legs for a while
- Take a shower with lukewarm to moderately warm water. Avoid high heat for a long time.
- Follow a healthy diet as much as possible.
Instructions for use:
Take 2 tablets a day with a glass of water, preferably before the lunch meal. One-month program, it is desirable to repeat
For best results, it is recommended to use it 2.3 times a year, especially when changing the seasons.
Precautions for use:
Follow the instructions for use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult a doctor. Read the package leaflet carefully.
This product is not a medicine, but a dietary supplement based on plant extracts, vitamins and minerals.
Net weight: 72.48g
60 tablets of 120 mg
Manufacturer: Les 3 Chenes, 69770 Villecheneve, France
Features and advantages of the active ingredients of LYMPHAVEINE
- Citrus bioflavonoid extract – strong antioxidant action. Bioflavonoids have antibacterial and antimutational importance for cells in the body. With a strong immunostimulating effect
- Extract of pyraeus enyovche – contributes to an increase in diuresis and stimulates the secretion of bile. Stimulates blood formation and cleanses the blood of toxins and parasitic microorganisms. Powerful diuretic and antiseptic. With anti-inflammatory and hemostatic action
- Magnesium – due to its potential to regulate blood pressure, magnesium is an effective remedy for hypertension. Reduces the risk of insulin resistance and helps control blood sugar levels. Magnesium speeds up metabolism, contributes to our emotional and psychological health
- Potassium – a vital mineral for the body, which is used by almost every cell, tissue and organ in our body. It is especially critical for the health of the heart muscle because it supports the beating of the heart
- Selenium – A powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system. Contributes to the proper function of the thyroid gland. Important for normal spermatogenesis. Supports good condition of hair and nails
- Vitamin C – a strong antioxidant, stimulates collagen synthesis
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that protects cells from damage and prolongs their life. It performs a protective function against free radicals. It is responsible for the good appearance and health of the skin and nails
- Vitamin B6 – necessary for maintaining the metabolism of red blood cells and the optimal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Grape seed oil extract – rich in Vitamin E, the extract is a strong natural antioxidant. Prevents oxidation processes and slows down aging. Has an astringent, toning and regenerating effect
- Rutin – a highly effective antioxidant to support the cardiovascular system, blood circulation, bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and connective tissue
- Quercetin – one of the most powerful bioflavonoids with strong antioxidant action, supporting the optimal functioning of the immune system. Provides the body with effective protection from harmful free radicals through its ability to preserve the integrity and strength of cell membranes
- Black radish extract – immunostimulant, supports liver and bile function. With a detoxifying effect, accelerates bowel peristalsis
- Ginkgo biloba – has an extremely beneficial effect on the brain and nervous system. Acts against free radicals and has the ability to reduce inflammation
- Extract of evergreen prickly bush – reduces inflammation and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. To improve blood circulation, anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent
- Dandelion – a natural diuretic, helps with bladder infections. Improves liver function. Helps reduce excess fat in the body
- Bromelain – stimulates the normal work of the stomach and intestines, affects metabolic processes. Improves the functions of circulatory, immune and other systems. Helps to strengthen immunity and restorative powers of the body.
Take a walk through our collection of natural food supplements
if you want to find more carefully selected similar products.